(From Y3K Recipes Issue No.10 – Jan/ Feb 2003)
Copyright of Y Three K Publisher. All rights reserved.
350g all purpose flour/ plain flour
A pinch of salt
45g coconut cream powder
1. Blend flour, salt and coconut cream powder together. Add egg and water, mix with a wooden spatula till a dough is formed.
2. Knead dough for 10-15 minutes till smooth.
3. Clingfilm and rest dough in the fridge for 1 hour. Later, roll it out to 2mm thick (very thin layer).
4. Cut the dough with a 2 1/2 inches round cutter. Put some peanut butter filling inside.
5. Flute edges like curry puffs and deep-fry for 2-3 minutes in hot oil.
6. Drain excess oil, cool and store in containers.
Peanut butter filling
400g roasted peanuts (remove skins, diced)
120g peanut butter (in a jar)
160g castor sugar
A pinch of salt (1g)
Blend peanut butter, butter, sugar and salt. Add diced peanut butter and refrigerate till needed.