Tuesday, 15 July 2008
WHOLEMEAL RAISIN BREAD
(From Y3K Recipes Issue No.7 – July/ August 2002)
Copyright of Y Three K Publisher. All rights reserved.
100g whole meal flour
250g high protein flour
3 tbsps soya bean powder
3 tbsps sugar
1 tsp butter
1 tsp shortening
1 tsp bread improver
A pinch of salt
1 tbsp instant yeast
1. Grease the bread tin.
2. Dissolve yeast in water.
3. Put ingredient A into a mixer. Add in no.(2).
4. Mix for 7-8 minutes into a dough.
5. Divide dough into two portions.
6. Roll out the dough.
7. Roll into a strip.
8. Roll out again.
9. Roll up again. Put into bread tin.
10. Roll out the other dough. Brush some butter onto the surface.
11. Spead some raisins.
12. Roll up the dough.
13. Roll out again.
14. Roll up again. Put into bread tin.
15. Put the doughs in the kitchen to proof.
16. Let the dough proof till double in size (about 40 minutes).
17. Preheat oven. Bake at 120 degrees celsius for 25 minutes.
18. Brush the surface with some butter. Turn out the bread from tin.
19. The Wholemeal Raisin bread.
Tips: Sprinkle some flour on the table. This prevents the dough from sticking onto the table.