Wednesday, 24 December 2008
Cashew Nut Coffee Cookies
(Y3K Cookbooks Vol.3 - Popular Cakes and Desserts With Step-by-step Guide热门蛋糕西点步步教)
Copyright of Y Three K Publisher. All rights reserved.
200g castor sugar
4 egg yolks
1 tsp salt
1 tsp instant coffee
350g plain flour
300g cashew nuts
50g tapioca flour
1 egg yolk (beaten)
1. Beat ingredient A till creamy.
2. Add in ingredient B, beat till it is light and fluffy.
3. Put plain flour and cashew nuts of ingredient C into a food processor, beat till the nuts turn powdery. Remove it and add in tapioca flour, mix well.
4. Add no.(3) into no.(2). Mix well.
5. Remove the dough. Shape into cashew nut shapes with a mould. Put on a greased baking tray. Glaze with beaten egg yolk.
6. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 20 minutes till golden in colour. Cool well.