Wednesday, 17 December 2008
(Y3K Cookbooks Vol.3 - Popular Cakes and Desserts With Step-by-step Guide热门蛋糕西点步步教)
Copyright of Y Three K Publisher. All rights reserved.
225g caster sugar
2 egg yolks
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla essence
250g plain flour
125g corn flakes
1. Combine ingredient C till well mixed.
2. Beat ingredient A in a mixer till creamy. Add in ingredient B, beat till it is light and fluffy.
3. Add in no.(1), mix well till a dough is formed.
4. Pinch a little of the cornflake dough and drop it lightly onto a greased baking tray. Repeat process till dough is used up.
5. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 20 minutes till golden in colour.
6. Remove from oven. Cool cookies before storing in airtight tins or jars.