Tuesday, 16 December 2008
PANORAMA CLUB SANDWICH
4 slices white bread
1 slice cheddar cheese
1 slice turkey ham or chicken ham
1 piece of chicken (from the thigh section, pan-fried)
1 fried egg
4 slices tomato
4 slices cucumber
2 pieces lettuce leaves
1. Toast the bread.
2. Spread margarine on the bread.
3. Place turkey ham and cheese on toast. Top the second toast over.
4. Place a piece of lettuce, 2 slices tomato, 2 slices cucumber and fried egg. Top the third slice of bread on it.
5. Place remaining lettuce, tomato, cucumber and chicken. Place the last piece of toast on top.
6. Secure the sandwich by piercing 2 tooth picks through. Cut into triangles.