Thursday, 18 December 2008
(Y3K Cookbooks Vol.3 - Popular Cakes and Desserts With Step-by-step Guide热门蛋糕西点步步教)
Copyright of Y Three K Publisher. All rights reserved.
Ingredient A: Pastry
150g high protein flour
100g plain flour
50g caster sugar
Ingredient B: Custard Cream
60g instant custard powder
200g whipping cream
Some fresh milk
Ingredient C: Fruits Topping
1 dragon fruit
1 slice honey dew -(scoop into melon balls)
1 kiwi fruit
1 peach (sliced)
1. Beat ingredient A slightly, till a dough is formed. Do not over beat.
2. Divide no.(1) into small portions. Press dough into tart moulds, trim edges.
3. Prick the base with a fork.
4. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes for 10 minutes till golden in colour. Leave aside to cool.
5. Mix instant custard powder and water well.
6. Beat whipping cream till stiff. Add in some fresh milk if it is too thick.
7. Pour no.(6) into no.(5), mix well. Fill it into a piping bag, pipe mixture into cooled tarts.
8. Place fruits as a garnish on the top. Chill well before serving.