Thursday, 11 December 2008
SEAFOOD SPAGHETTI SPECIAL
50g prawns (shelled, leave tails intact, deveined)
50g squids/ sotong (scored with a criss-cross pattern)
30g lala (with shells, cleaned)
1 plant Chinese coriander (chopped coarsely)
15g garlic (chopped)
1 tsp dried chilli powder
1 tbsp olive oil
1 1/2 tsps Aromat powder (or substitute with 1 tsp chicken granule, 1/4 tsp salt)
1. Cook spaghetti according to instructings on the packet till al' dente. Drain well.
2. Heat a frying pan, put in olive oil. Saute garlic till light brown. Add in seafood ingredients, fry over medium heat for 3 minutes.
3. Add in dried chilli powder, stir fry for 1 minute.
4. Add in spaghetti, mix well.
5. Finally, add in seasoning and stir well. Dish up, garnish with Chinese coriander.